How to REGISTER to BID in the Internet Auction
- Each bidder must Create An Account with a Username and Password.
- One account per email address may be established.
- Keep your username and password in a safe place.
- Once you are Approved to Bid and have logged in with username and password the BID button is Live and will record any bids you place.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
• Choose Create An Account in brown box-top left; or in grey info bar below name of sale.
• Complete Form to create Username and Password. SUBMIT.
REGISTER TO BID
- Use the Username and Password you have already created.
Contact Pro Horse Services to obtain misplaced login information at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-272-3905
- LOGIN with Username and password.
- Select Register to Bid from grey info bar next to Open for Viewing (or Open for Bidding) button.
- Verify that bank contact & phone number is correct. Check box to “Agree to Terms and Conditions of Sale”. SUBMIT.
- Approval to bid can be immediate, or take from 2 to 24 hours if you have provided all requested information. You will receive an email with your bidder’s number.