Bidding OPENS 7 pm. CST from Friday, January 5
Bidding CLOSES starting at 5 pm. CST Sunday, January 7
For more information:
STALLION SERVICES THAT ARE OFFERED TWICE
‘B’ lots must sell for an equal or higher amount than their associated ‘A’ lot. Any ‘B’ lots that do not meet this requirement will be considered a ‘NO SALE.’
View the ONLINE catalog HERE to Register to Bid.
GETTING A BIDDER NUMBER
FOR FIRST TIME Bidders:
Bidder Registration IS A TWO-PART PROCESS
1. Create An Account
Complete the form at: https://internethorseauctions.com/createaccount.php
Set up your Username and Password. You only do this ONCE.
Keep this username and password in a safe place. You are financially responsible for any bids placed by a user that is logged in with this username and password.
2. Register to Bid – Each auction is a separate event.
You will receive a different number for each auction in which you participate.
– Log in with username and password
– Click on “Register”
– Located on the Auction page next to each item listed.
– Located on All Auctions page next to the name of the Sale.
– Verify all contact information is accurate – click box the “Agree to Terms & Conditions of Sale”
Bidder numbers are manually assigned. You will receive a number more quickly when requesting it during business hours!
If you ALREADY have an Account with Username and Password:
Once logged in, REQUEST A BIDDER NUMBER. Bidder numbers are approved manually by auction management. Once approved you can proceed to bid in the auction.
HELPFUL HINTS ABOUT BIDDING in the Internet Auction
Please read the information below to give yourself the best chance of being the successful bidder at the end of the auction!
PLACING A BID
* Click on the “Bid” button for the item that interests you.
Next Bid is … indicates what the next bid needs to be in order to get IN. Bidding is set in increment amounts. If two bidders bid at the same time, the first bid that reaches the internet auction computer will be given the amount – the second bidder will be asked to bid the next available amount. Click only once to place a bid, Your bid will be visible the next time your page refreshes.
MAX BID OR AUTOMATIC BID
* With Automatic bidding you can enter your maximum bid, then sit back and watch. When you set a Max Bid the auction software automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid. If the lot ends for less than your maximum, that’s all you have to pay. You won’t have to keep coming back to re-bid every time another bid is placed. Your maximum is kept confidential from other bidders and from the seller.
The system will only bid up to your maximum amount as necessary to maintain you as the high bidder. If another bidder has a higher maximum, you’ll be outbid. But, if no other bidder has a higher maximum, you win the lot. You could pay significantly less then your maximum price!
PLEASE Review your Bid BEFORE you click the BID button – both Lot # and Amount of Bid
Using the single Bid button will not be as quick as using the Automatic Bid. Due to slow internet connections, we cannot guarantee last second bids will get through every time, so please don’t hesitate when bidding one bid at a time. We strongly suggest utilizing the automatic/max bid button to ensure your bids are accepted.
A Soft Close is used: if a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes on the time clock, the system will go into EXTENDED BIDDING, and additional time will be added to the clock to allow the under-bidder to respond. Bidding will not close until the specified time period passes without a bid being placed. Watch the time clock under the picture of the horse to determine how much time remains.