Bidding Open Sunday, March 12
Bidding Closes Tuesday, March 14 starting at 7 pm Eastern
Entry Deadline: February 23 or until Sale fills.
$125 – Basic Entry Fee
$150 – includes Show and Produce Record of Sire and Dam of Entry
Commission – 10% of Selling Price – NO Buyer’s Premium – Buyers Can Spend More for Your Horse!
If horse does not sell – only the Entry Fee is due. All No Sales may be offered in one more upcoming internet auction at no additional charge.
Select the Session – BIDDING Closes TUESDAY, March 14 starting at 7 pm.:
Session 1: Reiner, Ranch & Cow Horses, Trail Horses
Session 2: Barrel Horse
Session 3: Pleasure & All around (English & Western)
Session 4: Halter Horses
• Minimum 4 Photos – Up to 6 Photos may be used. Minimum of 1 Current (Photo Example Page with preferred views download HERE)
• 1 Video, at least
• SIZE – measured with a stick at the withers
• COPY of NEGATIVE COGGINS DRAWN WITHIN 11 MONTHS of the auction
• Completed and signed Consignment form
• ORIGINAL Registration Certificate
• Signed Transfer
SELLER TIPS FOR SUCCESS
You have to MAKE Someone Want Your Horse, at Your Price.
• No Buyer has to Buy Your Horse
• No Buyer Owes You Anything, such as, what you paid for your horse or the cost of raising or training it.
• No Buyer has to pay you a profit on your horse.
It is YOUR JOB to MAKE BUYERS WANT YOUR HORSE
**PHOTOS, VIDEOS and the DESCRIPTION are what SELL your horse.**
• QUALITY PRESENTATION – Gets the buyer’s attention
• Incomplete information leaves questions in the Buyer’s mind
Show the buyer what they would see if they came to your place
• Quality photos get the buyer’s Attention –
• Accurately show the conformation so Buyer’s feel comfortable bidding
• SHOW ALL 4 SIDES – To view conformation & examine for defects or blemishes
• Would you Buy a horse if you could Not See ALL of it?
QUALITY VIDEOS – VERY IMPORTANT For ANY riding horse or Prospect
• SHOW WALK, TROT AND CANTER OR LOPE in BOTH Directions
• Shows Soundness and quality of movement
• SHOW all gaits, maneuvers and events your horse can do or is a prospect for.
• DO A MARKETING VIDEO – Don’t video a training session
SEE Tips For Photos and Videos on the HOW TO page of our website:
• Give accurate and interesting information about your horse
• SIZE – MEASURE YOUR HORSE with a MEASURING STICK at the WITHER
There is no excuse for the incorrect height of a horse
• RATINGS – Our Ratings are 1 is the BEST and 10 is the WORST
• Understand the Value of your horse.
• Be Objective about the Price Range for horses like yours.
• Mike Jennings can help you determine a Price Range for your Horse
We have databases with more than 50,000 horses for comparison
WE want YOU to be SUCCESSFUL • If you have questions please contact US.
Professional Horses Services • Mike and Stephanie Jennings
Info@ProHorseServices.com • 855-272-3905 • https://prohorseservices.com/