Bidding Opens Monday, March 7 and Closes Thursday, March 10
Enter by January 25 for national advertising
Entry Deadline: February 22
Select the Session:
Session 1: Reiner, Ranch & Cow Horses, Trail Horses
Session 2: Barrel Horse
Session 3: Pleasure & All around (English & Western)
Session 4: Halter Horses
$125 – Basic Entry Fee
$150 – includes Show and Produce Record of Sire and Dam of Entry
Commission – 10% of Selling Price – NO Buyer’s Premium – Buyers Can Spend More for Your Horse!
If horse does not sell – only the Entry Fee is due. All No Sales may be offered in one more upcoming internet auction at no additional charge.
SELLER TIPS FOR SUCCESS
You have to MAKE Someone Want Your Horse, at Your Price.
• No Buyer has to Buy Your Horse
• No Buyer Owes You Anything, such as, what you paid for your horse or the cost of raising or training it.
• No Buyer has to pay you a profit on your horse.
It is YOUR JOB to MAKE BUYERS WANT YOUR HORSE
**PHOTOS, VIDEOS and the DESCRIPTION are what SELL your horse.**
• QUALITY PRESENTATION – Gets the buyer’s attention
• Incomplete information leaves questions in the Buyer’s mind
Show the buyer what they would see if they came to your place
• Quality photos get the buyer’s Attention –
• Accurately show the conformation so Buyer’s feel comfortable bidding
• SHOW ALL 4 SIDES – To view conformation & examine for defects or blemishes
• Would you Buy a horse if you could Not See ALL of it?
QUALITY VIDEOS – VERY IMPORTANT For ANY riding horse or Prospect
• SHOW WALK, TROT AND CANTER OR LOPE in BOTH Directions
• Shows Soundness and quality of movement
• SHOW all gaits, maneuvers and events your horse can do or is a prospect for.
• DO A MARKETING VIDEO – Don’t video a training session
SEE Tips For Photos and Videos on the HOW TO page of our website:
• Give accurate and interesting information about your horse
• SIZE – MEASURE YOUR HORSE with a MEASURING STICK at the WITHER
There is no excuse for the incorrect height of a horse
• RATINGS – Our Ratings are 1 is the BEST and 10 is the WORST
• Understand the Value of your horse.
• Be Objective about the Price Range for horses like yours.
• Mike Jennings can help you determine a Price Range for your Horse
We have databases with more than 50,000 horses for comparison
WE want YOU to be SUCCESSFUL • If you have questions please contact US.
Professional Horses Services • Mike and Stephanie Jennings
Info@ProHorseServices.com • 855-272-3905 • https://prohorseservices.com/