Featuring Ropin’, Ridin’ & Slidin’ Horses.
Held in conjunction with All American Quarter Horse Congress
Saturday, October 2, 2021
SEE NEW LOWER FEES BELOW!!
All Breeds of Horses are Welcome
Ranch Horses • Trail Horses • Versatility horses
Reining • Cutting • Roping Horses
The Sale is held during the Congress Reining Ranch and Cutting Classes
Sell to the BIGGEST CROWD of any horse auction in America.
The All American Quarter Horse Congress is the
LARGEST BREED HORSE SHOW IN THE WORLD and
Attracts more than 650,000 to the Columbus, Ohio area.
The Congress draws a broadly diverse group of horse enthusiasts. They come to SHOP and SPEND MONEY.
All Horse Are Subject to Approval by The Congress Sale Committee.
ENTRY FEE: $550
– fee includes a stall from September 27 to 9 pm. on October 3.
– Nomination fee is non-refundable once horse is accepted.
– Nomination fee will be returned or refunded if the horse is not accepted
COMMISSION: 9% of sale price or $1,000, whichever is greater.
NEW Lower NO SALE FEE: $500.
Entry Deadline: August 10, 2021
ENTER NOW • The Sale will be limited • Don’t Be Left Out
EARLY ENTRIES RECEIVE MORE PROMOTION
Entry Information Needed
- Entry / Consignment Form with Entry Fee
- If registration papers are with entry form, entry fee can be deducted from Sale Price.
- Disclosure form and Ratings (part of Entry Form) – Health and vice information
- Copy of registration papers for registered horses.
- PHOTOS – Good Quality – We prefer one posed and one under saddle or action. Once accepted, we will use these photos in advertising, email blasts and social media posts soon after acceptance.
- Video of horse Performing – 2 to 5 minute video to show riding ability and temperament. Provide URL if on YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook.
- Video Does not have to be a final marketing video.
- Prior to Auction – Provide Veterinary Examination form and statement of Age for unregistered horses from a veterinarian or equine dentist. Provide radiographs if available.
Horses Are Subject to Approval by The Congress Sale Committee.
Entries will be reviewed by the OQHA Sale Committee upon receipt and Sellers will be notified in a few days. Sale Committee will consider Quality, Conformation, Performing Ability, Pedigree (for Reining & Cutting Horses), Age and information from Ratings and Disclosure part of Entry Form.
Good Quality – minimum of 2 photos – Prefer one posed and one under saddle or in action. If accepted we will use these photos in advertising, email blasts and social media posts soon after acceptance.
• Send photos by email in the following format and with the required information:
- JPEG Format
• 72 dpi resolution
• Name of Horse • Name of Consignor
• Name of Sale.
• P.H.S., LLC reserves the right not to use pictures because of poor quality, without notification to the consignor.
• Video of horse performing – 2 to 5 minute video, at least to show riding ability and temperament. Provide URL for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook. Does not have to be a final marketing video.
Upon arrival at the All American Quarter Horse Congress, ENTRIES WILL BE SCREENED prior to entering the sale preview:
Sale Committee will inspect horse for injuries, scars or defects not on entry Disclosure Form, soundness and accuracy of representation by Consignor. If sale committee finds anything of different from entry information, additional announcements and disclosures may be made in the sale ring and posted on horse’s stall or if severe, the horse may be removed from the auction.