Bidding Opens Saturday, April 20
Bidding Closes Wednesday, April 24 starting at 7 pm. MDT
REGISTER to BID in the Internet Auction
• Each bidder must Create An Account with a Username and Password.
• One account per email address may be established.
• Keep your username and password in a safe place.
• Once you are Approved to Bid and have logged in with username and password the BID button is Live and will record any bids you place.
1. CREATE AN ACCOUNT : http://internethorseauctions.com/index.php
2. LOG IN with USERNAME and PASSWORD
3. REGISTER TO BID – Select Register button or Register to Bid link
4. Check to see your banking information is current – Check box to Agree to Terms & Conditions of Auction. SUBMIT
Approval to bid can be immediate, or take from 2 to 24 hours if you have provided all requested information. You will receive an email with your bidder’s number.
Hints for Bidding:
* Watch the time clock below each horse’s name to view the time available for bidding.
* A Soft Close is used – if a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes on time clock, the system will go into EXTENDED BIDDING, and an additional 3 minutes will be added to the clock to allow the under-bidder to respond.
Bidding will not close until a 3 minute period passes with no bids being placed.
* Refresh Your Page Often to view Updated Information.
* Use Max Bid Option: The auction system automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid. If the lot ends for less than your maximum, that’s all you’ll have to pay. Your bid is only advanced if someone bids against you. You don’t have to come back to re-bid every time another bid is placed. Your bid is protected in case your computer malfunctions or loses signal.