- Sell to buyers world-wide
- Sell from home - save travel expense - receive Actual Offers for your horse
2014 Sale Schedule
• July SPECIAL Sales
BROODMARE AFFAIRE - VIEW the Catalog HERE
- Performance & Halter Mares
Accepting Mares with Show or Produce Records and Championship Pedigrees
Bidding Opens July 20 • Closes July 22
HALTER PROSPECT ONLINE Auction -VIEW the Catalog HERE
- Weanling, Yearlings & 2 Year-Olds
Bidding Opens July 20 • Closes July 23
• Bidders must Register to Bid for EACH Auction
• July ONLINE Auction - VIEW the Catalog HERE
• August ONLINE Auction
Bidding Open August 18 • Closes August 20
Entry Deadline: August 11
$125 - General Entry Fee
$150 - Research provided for Sire & Dam of Entry
8% Commission if horse sells
• December ONLINE Auction
Bidding Open Tuesday, December 9 • Closes Thursday, December 11
Entry Deadline: December 1
Online Auction Procedures:
- ALL Buyers MUST Register to Bid.
View the countdown clock next to each horse to determine how much time is left before bidding closes. Bidding on lots closes every 3 minutes.
- A SOFT CLOSE bidding system is used. If bids are received within the last 3 minutes on the countdown timer on a horse, an additional 3 minutes will be added on that lot. Only after a 3 minute period passes with no additional bidding will the bidding close. Bidders have more time to think and react than with a live auction.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of close of bidding for each horse.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please download the Buying Instructions and ONLINE AUCTIONS - How It Works at Left for more details.
HOW TO Register to Bid
* Choose "Create An Account" in blue box, top left, or "Register to Bid" below "Name of Auction".
* Complete Form to create username and password
OR Use the username and password you have already created.
* LOGIN with username and password.
Select Register to Bid under the "Open for Viewing" button.
* First time users must complete form. ALL Users must check box to Agree to Terms & Conditions of Auction. SUBMIT.
* Approval to bid can take from 2 to 24 hours. You will receive an email with your bidder's number.
Please use the HELP button at the top of the Online Bidding Page.
The information provided may answer your questions.