- Sell to buyers world-wide
- Sell from home - save travel expense - receive Actual Offers for your horse
2016 Auction Schedule
• National Halter Horse Association Stallion Service Auction - VIEW CATALOG HERE
Bidding Opens Monday, February 1
Bidding Closes Tuesday, February 9
• March ONLINE Auction
Bidding Opens Monday, February 29 - Bidding Closes Wednesday, March 2
Entry Deadline: February 12 - Enter by January 25 for National Advertising
$125 - Basic Entry Fee
$150 - includes research for Sire & Dam of Entry
Commission: 8% of sale price
• April ONLINE Auction
Bidding Opens Monday, April 11 - Bidding Closes Wednesday, April 13
Entry Deadline: March 25 - Enter by February 25 for National Advertising
• Best in the West Stallion Service Sale
BUY NOW - Until April 15, 2016
VIEW THE CATALOG HERE
• Sierra Paint Horse Club Stallion Service Sale
BUY NOW - Until June 15, 2016
VIEW THE CATALOG HERE
Online Auction Procedures:
- ALL Buyers MUST Register to Bid.
View the countdown clock next to each horse to determine how much time is left before bidding closes. Bidding on lots closes every 3 minutes.
- A SOFT CLOSE bidding system is used. If bids are received within the last 3 minutes on the countdown timer on a horse, an additional 3 minutes will be added on that lot. Only after a 3 minute period passes with no additional bidding will the bidding close. Bidders have more time to think and react than with a live auction.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of close of bidding for each horse.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please download the Buying Instructions and ONLINE AUCTIONS - How It Works at Left for more details.
HOW TO Register to Bid
* Choose "Create An Account" in blue box, top left, or "Register to Bid" below "Name of Auction".
* Complete Form to create username and password
OR Use the username and password you have already created.
* LOGIN with username and password.
Select Register to Bid under the "Open for Viewing" button.
* First time users must complete form. ALL Users must check box to Agree to Terms & Conditions of Auction. SUBMIT.
* Approval to bid can take from 2 to 24 hours. You will receive an email with your bidder's number.
Please use the HELP button at the top of the Online Bidding Page.
The information provided may answer your questions.