- Sell to buyers world-wide
- Sell from home, save travel expense
Watch for our 2014 Sales
• March ONLINE Auction - View ONLINE Catalog HERE
Bidding Open March 17 • Closes March 19
• April ONLINE Auction
Bidding Open April 21 • Closes April 23
Deadline for Digital Magazine ads March 25
Enter by April 10th
$125 - General Entry Fee
$150 - Research provided for Sire & Dam of Entry
8% Commission if horse sells
• May ONLINE Auction
Bidding Open May 19 • Closes May 21
Deadline for Digital Magazine ads April 25
Enter by May 7th
• June SPECIAL Sales
HIGH PERFORMANCE PROSPECT SALE
- Pleasure & Hunter Under Saddle - Yearlings & 2 & 3 Year-Olds
- Reining, Cutting & Cow Horse - Yearlings, 2 & 3 Year-Olds
Bidding Opens June 9 - Closes June 11 & 12
SELL Earlier - Save Money
BUY Earlier - Get these Prospects in your training program
for the Futurities & Fall Sales
• June ONLINE Auction
Bidding Open June 16 • Closes June 18
• July SPECIAL Sales
- Performance & Halter Mares
Accepting Mares with Show or Produce Records and Championship Pedigrees
HALTER PROSPECT ONLINE Auction - Weanling, Yearlings & 2 Year-Olds
Bidding Opens July 20 • Closes July 22 & 23
• July ONLINE Auction
Bidding Open July 21 • Closes July 24
Online Auction Procedures:
- ALL Buyers MUST Register to Bid.
View the countdown clock next to each horse to determine how much time is left before bidding closes. Bidding on lots closes every 3 minutes.
- A SOFT CLOSE bidding system is used. If bids are received within the last 3 minutes on the countdown timer on a horse, an additional 3 minutes will be added on that lot. Only after a 3 minute period passes with no additional bidding will the bidding close. Bidders have more time to think and react than with a live auction.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of close of bidding for each horse.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please download the Buying Instructions and ONLINE AUCTIONS - How It Works at Left for more details.
HOW TO Register to Bid
* Choose "Create An Account" in blue box, top left, or "Register to Bid" below "Name of Auction".
* Complete Form to create username and password
OR Use the username and password you have already created.
* LOGIN with username and password.
Select Register to Bid under the "Open for Viewing" button.
* First time users must complete form. ALL Users must check box to Agree to Terms & Conditions of Auction. SUBMIT.
* Approval to bid can take from 2 to 24 hours. You will receive an email with your bidder's number.
Please use the HELP button at the top of the Online Bidding Page.
The information provided may answer your questions.