- Sell to buyers world-wide
- Sell from home - save travel expense - receive Actual Offers for your horse
2015 Auction Schedule
• July ONLINE Auction
Bidding Open Monday, July 20 • Closes Wednesday, July 22
• July ONLINE Tack & Equipment Auction
Bidding Closes Thursday, July 23
• Performance Broodmare and Prospect Sale
Bidding Open Saturday, August 15 • Closes Wednesday, August 19
Entries Still Accepted
$225 - includes 3 generation catalog style pedigree by djj Pedigrees
$200 - with 4 or more entries from same consignor
Standard Commission: 8% if sold
Trainer Share Commission Option: 6% to Trainer or Agent & 6% to PHS, LLC if sold
• August ONLINE Auction
Bidding Open Monday, August 17 • Closes Thursday, August 20
Enter by July 29
$125 - Basic Entry Fee
$150 - includes sire and dam research for entry.
• September ONLINE Auction
Bidding Opens September 14 • Closes Wednesday, September 16
Enter by August 28
Online Auction Procedures:
- ALL Buyers MUST Register to Bid.
View the countdown clock next to each horse to determine how much time is left before bidding closes. Bidding on lots closes every 3 minutes.
- A SOFT CLOSE bidding system is used. If bids are received within the last 3 minutes on the countdown timer on a horse, an additional 3 minutes will be added on that lot. Only after a 3 minute period passes with no additional bidding will the bidding close. Bidders have more time to think and react than with a live auction.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of close of bidding for each horse.
- Transportation is the responsibility of the Buyer.
Please download the Buying Instructions and ONLINE AUCTIONS - How It Works at Left for more details.
HOW TO Register to Bid
* Choose "Create An Account" in blue box, top left, or "Register to Bid" below "Name of Auction".
* Complete Form to create username and password
OR Use the username and password you have already created.
* LOGIN with username and password.
Select Register to Bid under the "Open for Viewing" button.
* First time users must complete form. ALL Users must check box to Agree to Terms & Conditions of Auction. SUBMIT.
* Approval to bid can take from 2 to 24 hours. You will receive an email with your bidder's number.
Please use the HELP button at the top of the Online Bidding Page.
The information provided may answer your questions.